Far Away Far Away

lame.

Don't go around criticizing other people's music when you can't do any better.

Mr-green-apple responds:

thats the point of reviewing music you hooker. i'm not about to lie to people and tell them their tracks are good when they are not. you just wait for my next batch of tracks. they may not be gold tracks but they will definitely be a lot better.

I'll Follow You {Sample} I'll Follow You {Sample}

into the nothingness

do you have lyrics already? if not ill write you some lyrics, LOL ill just imagine you sitting there next to me and ill write the most romantic song ever, but anyway congrats on being a-bot's fav again

cool sig time!

:D:D-~MxG-7~-:D:D

DaGrahamCraka responds:

nah, i gotta write some lyrics, i might get my sister to sing too, man, i dont even know. thanks for the 10! oO, or i could get akash to sing, with tony massie doin back up...

{The Ocean} {The Ocean}

ahh more good songs!

you=smex
how do you figure out remixes for songs? just listen and play with piano roll>
im working on a "hey ya" by Outkast remix LOL and i really wanna remix some Kingdom Hearts songs too

{Sunlight} {Sunlight}

you continue to amaze me ian

its always dissapointing to listen to your songs then my own. but it gives me something to work toward!

Kingdom Hearts-Dearly Beloved Kingdom Hearts-Dearly Beloved

i love you for making this.

i hadnt heard a remix of any KH songs until now, im a huge KH fan and i love it. you did a really good job with this one!

{Jolly Old Saint Nicholas D&B} {Jolly Old Saint Nicholas D&B}

mmm yeah im in the mood

dude i gotta make a dnb song sometime
this is awesome
yea i gotta go to bed cause im cool
good job :D

yay

Shooting Stars {Fixed} Shooting Stars {Fixed}

this song is ridiculous

i <3 you drury. this song is tres bien. i have a new song you might wish to hear. well congrats on the good song, later.

Kickass Song Kickass Song

speechless

Words simply cannot describe the awe this song has inspired in me. Every emotion is aroused in a tingly sensation that makes me want to do something to change the world. Listening to this makes me know what kind of man I want to be. It's just that kind of song.

DaGrahamCraka responds:

thats the sound i was going for. thanks!

Coldplay 'Clocks' Rave Remix Coldplay 'Clocks' Rave Remix

i &lt;3 you ian

how do you be so awesome? im working on a song but i just cant finish it

{Flying Away} {Flying Away}

5'd !

i have a cat and i know id be super sad if she died : (
this song is really good man i always look forward to listening to one of your new songs :D